How Modern Is Your Content?
The majority of people now read email and conduct search inquiries on mobile devices. Marketing on social platforms tends to outperform traditional email marketing. These are two “no-duh” statements for most marketing professionals.
This does beg the question, why are marketing organizations still offering up old-school whitepapers, infographics and other content that’s not optimized for mobile viewing and social sharing?
Here are just a few examples of how BlackWing Creative is helping clients to modernize their informational offers.
09.21.2017 Welcome To IoT Wonderland.
05.10.2017 How Modern Is Your Content?
Goodbye static PDFs. Hello interactive publications.
It’s true that you can do a lot more these days with PDFs. We take that to a higher level by turning PDFs into digital flipbooks.
Here are just a few reasons why we love these flipbooks:
- They’re responsive and instantly adjust to the device of each reader.
- They can live in the cloud or be hosted on your site.
- They have nifty navigation and search tools that improve the reading experience.
- They can be shared via email and social platforms with a single click.
- They can contain links, videos and other embedded content.
- They can be downloaded in PDF format with one click.
- And they serve up Google Analytics data.
Make your infographics more versatile.
We design infographics in a way that’s optimized for mobile viewing. We make sure they can do double duty by slicing them up for social posts.
In this example, the copy at the top — and each of the visual sections — are perfect for LinkedIn sharing. So you can simply cut, paste and create multiple posts in just a few seconds.